1. Personal Information Collection:
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our service centre or contact us through phone or email. This information may include, but is not limited to:
* Name, address, phone number, and email address
* Device information, including IMEI and serial number
* Billing and payment information
* Information about the nature of the problem with your device
2. Use of Personal Information:
We use the personal information we collect to provide our repair and other services to you, including:
* To diagnose and fix your device
* To communicate with you about the status of your device
* To process payments and provide receipts
* To respond to your inquiries and requests
We may also use your personal information to improve our services and offerings, to comply with legal obligations, and for other legitimate business purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information:
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
* To our affiliates, service providers, and business partners who help us provide our services
* To comply with legal requirements, such as court orders or subpoenas
* To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
* With your consent
4. Security of Personal Information:
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also require our service providers to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
5. Retention of Personal Information:
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
7. Contact Us: